Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Sunday Post #28 + Stacking the Shelves #33


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This special post will provide a recap for posts that have been written for the week (July 21-27, 2013)

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme first initiated by Tynga. This weekly segment will showcase the books/galleys/ARCs we've acquired/purchased/borrowed within the week.

Nicole

1. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
2. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
3. The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress



Michelle

1. Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
2. Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
3. That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard


6 comments:

  1. I want to read Requiem so bad! I'm just waiting the paperback to be published as my other Delirium books are paperbacks. :) A great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Requiem, Nicole! It's amazing, as is all of Oliver's books. Another Little Piece looks like a good read! Can't wait to hear your thoughts about it, Michelle!

    Awesome haul, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Pandemonium and Another Little Piece looks good :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Requiem, and want to read Another Little Piece & Friday Society. What an awesome haul this week, I hope you enjoy them all. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Another Little Piece and That Time I Joined the Circus are really good. Enjoy.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard many mixed things on Another Little Piece. I hope you enjoy that one!
    As for Requiem, it was an "interesting" ending. ;D
    Enjoy all your lovely books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete