Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Sunday Post #26 + Stacking the Shelves #31


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This special post will provide a recap for posts that have been written for the week (July 7 - 13, 2013)

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Friday


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme first initiated by Tynga. This weekly segment will showcase the books/galleys/ARCs we've acquired/purchased/borrowed within the week.

Nicole
(From top to bottom, left to right)

1. The Rules by Stacey Kade
2. Arcadia Burns by Kai Meyer
3. Shadowlands by Kate Brian

Michelle
(From left to right, top to bottom)

1. Tidal by Amanda Hocking
2. Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey
3. Parallel by Lauren Miller
4. The Collector by Victoria Scott

Borrowed: Kiki Hamilton's The Faerie Ring from Precious
Tons of love to Dianne for sending it over! 


5 comments:

  1. The Rules, Shadowlands, and the Collector were good reads for me :) I hope you enjoy them! And Parallel looks really good. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I still need to read The Rules! Fab haul :-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadowland and The Collector was both just an okay read and not that great sadly. ):
    I still need to read The Rules and Tidal.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these, but my sis loved Shadowlands purely for the epic twist. I have Faerie Ring on my shelf, but I haven't seemed to get around to it. You have such a great batch of books this week. We also just picked up Parallel from the bookstore. That cover in person is soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul you both got! Ashes on the Waves is one I really want to read someday. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete