Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Sunday Post #27 + Stacking the Shelves #32


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This special post will provide a recap for posts that have been written for the week (July 14-20, 2013)

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Friday

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme first initiated by Tynga. This weekly segment will showcase the books/galleys/ARCs we've acquired/purchased/borrowed within the week.

Nicole
(From left to right, top to bottom)
1. Vortex by S.J. Kincaid
2. The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan
3. Ink by Amanda Sun
4. The Collector by Victoria Scott (Check out Michelle's review here)

Michelle
(From left to right, top to bottom)
1. Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick
2. Vortex by S.J. Kincaid
3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare


9 comments:

  1. I need to see if my library has a copy of The Beautiful and the Cursed. I've been waiting to read that book for some time now. The Collector is very popular with readers. Hope you enjoy it too.
    Enjoy your lovely books! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait until I get The Beautiful and the Cursed. I need it. Like air. & heyyy..I've read The Collector! Check out my review : http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-collector-by-victoria-scott.html

    Happy reading!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys will definitely enjoy The Beautiful and the Cursed. I mean, gargoyles! Who doesn't like that?
    The Collector was also a fun read.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. VORTEX!!!! Yes, yes, yes! I just bought that one because Insignia was soooo good. Can't wait to read your review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so many amazing books this week! I'm really looking forward to The Beautiful and the Cursed. Plus I want to read TMI and then TID :D

    You can Poison check out my STS here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Twins! :) I love love love INK! Read iiiiit! :) Also: The Beautiful and the Cursed is <3, a likable read that is original. Hope you enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Vortex! I really enjoyed the first book in the series =) Happy reading you guys!

    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recieved Ink the other week and can't wait to start it. ^.^ I also really want to get my hands on The Beautiful and the Cursed and The Collector, they look really good! I've not heard much about the others, I'll have to check them. ^.^ Thanks for sharing. :)
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Latest Stacking The Shelves Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul. I read Ink and was a little disappointed. I hope you like it better than I did. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete