Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 29, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #3


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Find out more by clicking on the links provided.


Question of the Week: 
Tell us about the most emotional you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?

Michelle: I don't usually cry a lot when it comes to books and movies, but the most emotional reads I have ever read were Second Chance Summer and If I Lie. I read Second Chance Summer in the car on the way back to my house, which was a colossal mistake. You do not read either of these books in public. Do not, do not, do not.


Nicole: I don't usually cry over book or anything - Michelle says I have no feelings. (Michelle: Liar! You were the one who admitted to eating any semblance of feeling you had.) But if I had to choose I would pick the ending of Girl of Nightmares. Anna is one creepy, scary ghost girl but even dangerous spectral beings deserve a happy ending, don't you think?



6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Second Chance Summer - that's the Morgan Matson book isn't it? I keep meaning to read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice answers! haven't read what you wrote but will check it out :)

    old follower!
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog :)
    I'm now following you!
    Here's my post: http://carycheyennexo.blogspot.com/2013/03/follow-friday-15.html
    Xo - Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually cry while reading either but The Bronze Horseman ending made me tear up. You can check out my FF @FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower. I never read The Bronze Horseman, but maybe I should check it out. Happy Easter!
    http://kasi-kcblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not read any of these yet, I'm so behind lol
    I'm a new follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete