Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Sunday Post #38


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This special post will provide a recap for posts that have been written for the week (December 2 - 8, 2013)

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Saturday

Peeps and peepettes, we went to ReaderCon 2013! Actually, we gave young adult book recommendations at the fair, and it was fun conversing with other reading enthusiasts.

If you weren't able to come visit, or just want to see what books we recommended, here's an image of the brochure/flyer. (Just click on the image to enlarge it.)





2 comments:

  1. The Girl of Fire and Thorns is on my TBR list. I need to see if I can get my hands on a copy. I haven't reviewed it on my blog yet, but I really enjoyed The False Prince too! Hope you guys have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enclave is on my TBR. I need to squeeze it in somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete