Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 28, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #6


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Find out more by clicking on the links provided.


Question of the Week: 
What is your preferred reading format? Hardcovers, eBooks, paperbacks, etc?

Michelle
Definitely hardcovers - especially when the book is really good! If it's a great read and I happen to have it in paperback or eBook format, I will most definitely look for a hardcover. Plus, I have this weird thinking that when I grow old and stuff, the hardcovers will definitely still be there and I can read all the amazing books again and reminisce about "my youth".

Nicole
Hardcovers/paperbacks as long as it's an actual book, I'm not picky. I like sniffing books so I like reading actual books as compared to eBooks, and besides it's an altogether different experience curling up in bed with a book rather than my iPad. 

Since GFC is going away soon, we'd prefer it if you follow us via Bloglovin or FeedBurner. Networked Blogs is fine too. Don't forget to leave a comment and a link so we can follow back! 


   

13 comments:

  1. i agree with you about getting the book in hardcover if I really love it. New Bloglovin follower. Here's my FF post for this week-hope you'll follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I prefer reading paperbacks. I love the feel of real pages in my hand. I read eBooks sometimes, though. I think they're always faster to finish and you can easily highlight the passages you like.

    New Twitter and BlogLovin follower.

    My FF @ The Creative Forum
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than the feeling of a book in your hands. I don't mind e-books, but I'm definitely more a paperback girl :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of a new book too.

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin.

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the look of hardcovers on my shelf! New follower via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh yes, sniffing books! It's a wonderful thing that nothing can replace! Ereaders should come out with a scratch & sniff! ;)

    Thank you for following!

    Following you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Girls! Is this a new blog design? I absolutely love the ticket event banner...so cute!

    Michelle I also like hardcovers for my library, but sometimes they just don't release hardcovers in local stores so there are a few series that I haven't as yet bought a hardcover for, but I tend to wait for the box sets when it's series'.

    Nicole I thought I was the only strange one that love the new book/printed book smell LOL

    My Friday Meme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! New bloglovin follower :)
    K @ My Favorite Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back on bloglovin' :)
    I definitely agree that there's nothing quite like curling up in bed with a book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello fellow book sniffer! :D
    Great answer, and thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a fab week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hardcovers are simply amazing, no denying that! I hope you had a great week and thanks for stopping by, I'm now following back on Bloglovin :D
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the smell of books too! But sometimes being a poor college student means I have to choose the ebook option instead. Thanks for stopping by my FF, I'm following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could buy loads of hardcovers/paperbacks. There really is nothing better than curling up in bed with a good book. And I have the same train of thought regarding hardcovers that maybe I'll show them to my kids one day :P .

    Thanks for stopping by my FF. :D new follower via networked blogs :)

    ReplyDelete