Ads 468x60px

Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Sunday Post #20 + Stacking the Shelves #25


The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This special post will provide a recap for posts that have been written for the week (May 6 - 12, 2013)

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme first initiated by Tynga. This weekly segment will showcase the books/galleys/ARCs we've acquired/purchased/borrowed within the week.

Nicole
(From left to right)
1. Survive by Alex Morel
2. Break My Heart 1,000 Times by Daniel Waters


Michelle
(From left to right, top to bottom)

1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Check out Nicole's review for that one here)
2. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey (Previously featured in our WoW)
3. The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson (Previously featured in our WoW)
4. The Obsidian Mirror by Catherine Fisher
5. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
6. Game by Barry Lyga





14 comments:

  1. Scarlet was absolutely amazing! Loved it so much <3
    I can't wait to read The 5th Wave and Dark Triumph! Hope you guys enjoy all your books :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have The 5th Wave and I loved Scarlet! I'm also curious about Survive :) Awesome haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeppp, Michelle's haul is awesome! I'm looking forward to reading your The 5th Wave review. :D And Nicole, I heard Survive's good! Happy reading, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really great books there- The 5th Wave, Dark Triumph, and Scarlet are all on my TBR. I hope you enjoy all of them!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to buy Break My Heart 1000 Times. It sounds like such an outstanding read! I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the title of Break My Heart 1000 Times. It's so creative! :D
    Yay, you got Scarlet, Game, and Dark Triumph! Scarlet was soo good. Wolf and Scarlet are so cute together!
    Enjoy all your books & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Break my heart a 1,000 times sounds great and I just love the cover <3 Scarlet is awesome. I can't wait to read The 5th wave & Dark Triumph! Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really want to read Cinder, this book sounds so good! I hope you'll enjoy your new reads! happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsidian Mirror looks really good! I want to read Game and 5th Wave. Hope you enjoy all your new books! They look great.
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys lot another week filled with great books! I loved reading Dark Triumph! Hopefully you will too. It seems like everyone is reading The 5th Wave... I definitely will be checking out your review for it.

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scarlet is amazing and I am so jealous of The 5th Wave, looks amazing!

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice selection of books. Some of Michelle's are on my stack too. Please come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jealous of The 5th Wave and Dark Triumph!! New GFC follower.

    Check out my StS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scarlet has been one of my favorite books this year. Glad to see you enjoyed that one as well. I DNFed The Summer Prince. It just wasn't for me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete